If you are ever looking to stock up on AFFORDABLE FRESH produce, you can:
1. Google or ask around to find our where the nearest produce stands may be.
3. Take advantage of your towns local farmers markets. Often times its locally sourced. You’ll be surprised how affordable the goods may be!
4. Eat seasonally: there are plenty of online regional resources which can let you know what fruits & veggies are in season year-round
5. Purchase frozen! Frozen produce is picked fresh and at its peak.
6. Grow your own, or join a community garden!
7. Learn how to forage! There are many regional resources which can teach you how to forage and what to look for when doing so. It can also equip you with some rad survival skills 😉
Do you have any other tips on how to obtain affordable produce?? Comment below!