A (healthier) version of the Chick-fil-a peach milkshake is just as delicious as the Chick-fil-a peach milkshake…but healthier!
I’m going to keep this particular recipe post short & sweet. I have a weakness for Chick-fil-a milkshakes…but I’m also trying to watch my waistline. So, I got pretty creative and concocted a healthier version of their classic summer beverage. Your girl is trying to lose weight. There. I said it.
Disclaimer for this Peach Goodness!
There is something pretty important that I need to address before I jump into the recipe. Healthy food, especially while trying to lose weight does NOT mean that you have to compromise on flavor! Often times, I find myself being super hateful and resentful of diet food and diets in general. For one thing, I have spent so much of my life yo-yo dieting (which clearly hasn’t worked). Second: Most diet’ food I have seen or tried tastes horrible. I can already taste that weird artificial chemical flavor that so many ‘slimming’ treats taste like. Not for me! I have, and will always believe that food should taste mouth-watering and delicious, no matter where you are in your unique health journey.
I wanted to provide a second disclaimer for this recipe. This (healthier) version of the Chick-fil-a peach milkshake recipe is healthiER compared to the original small-sized chick fil a milkshake, which has a whopping 660 calories. This is why I say healthier in the title of this recipe. Nevertheless, feel free to swap out for a plain no sugar added vanilla yogurt, if that’s your thing! And if you do that, please let me know what ya think!
Just like the title suggests, I’m going to show YOU how to create a healthy(er) version of the famously delicious Chick-fil-A peach milkshake. This version is SO yummy, that you and your family will devour this in NO time! So let’s continue onto the recipe, shall we?!?
A (healthier) version of the Chick-fil-a peach milkshake
- 2 Ripened Peaches chilled
- 1¾ Cup Low fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- ¾ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Light whipped cream optional
- Coarsely chop both of the peaches. But allocate¼ of one of the peaches and thinly slice (will serve as the garnish). Set aside.
- Add the following to your blender in this recommended order: almond milk, frozen yogurt, and peaches.
- Once all of the ingredients are in, cover thelid on the blender, and set on the blending speed for 30-90 seconds, or untilyou see the peaches have fully blended with the other ingredients.
- Serve in your favorite cups, and top with whipped cream and peach slices for garnish,and enjoy!
Nutrition information per serving (without the whipped cream):
284 Calories (371 w/ whipped cream) | 51.6g Carbs | 6g Fat | 2.3g Fiber | 9 WW points (green plan)